Thursday, October 27, 2011

Easy Artwork

It's rainy and cold out which means no park today..Guess that means water coloring! Miniboss is playing with her waterpaints and I'm playing with mine lol.


I water painted on some plain paper framed them in old frames I had laying around and used dry erase markers to draw on the glass of the frame. Makes for some easy artwork.

Here's what it looks like after the water paints.


And the magic comes with the dry erase marker! best part is if I mess up I just wipe it clean and start over.




It would be fun to water paint some simple shapes and go back and draw silly faces on them everyday and have the little one help you!

Simple free artwork for the home on a rainy afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...