Sunday, August 28, 2011

Magazine files

Another cute office project! I knew I wanted magazine files to keep my papers organized and to stash my freshly printed coupons so I got some cheapie magazine files from IKEA this weekend. They were $1.99 for 5. They are fairly dinky but I knew I was gonna use them for storing coupons and they would get changed out when I could afford the nice wood ones.


I contemplated modgemod and fabric for a while but decided to just decorate them with simple lines. I printed out grey lines and taped them directly on the magazine files.


I guess I could always use scrapbook paper and make it better looking but it's a quick update and I like it :)

Not bad for a $1.99 project!


http://www.thethriftyhome.com



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...