Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Wichita Falls Waterfall

We've lived in Wichita Falls for almost 3 years now, and we've never gone to see the waterfalls which the town is named after. Sad, considering we see it every time we drive down the highway to go to Target, the mall, and ALL the stores really lol. Well since the husband has some time off from work because of the holidays, we finally went to Lucy Park and take pictures at the waterfall.







I don't know why it took us so long to finally go see it..I guess it's cuz Miniboss was little before and it was always too cold or too hot, and it's like right next to a cemetery so I guess that freaked me out a bit lol. Hey I think it's kind of freaky that above the waterfall on top is dead bodies!!!! lol. Ghosts freak me out okay?! Let's just say I would never go there at night or by myself ever. But It was a nice day, the husband was with us and all those other people so I forgot all about the cemetery.

I wish we had more time but it was getting colder and there were lots of people there so I didn't want to set up my tripod and take great pics. It was more of a quick in and out. Miniboss loved it so much though, we are definitively coming back. She cried when we told her it was time to go. She was so in awe of the waterfall, even though it wasn't anything impressive to me..but I guess when you're almost 2 and never seen anything like that before, the sight is probably the most amazing thing of her life lol.


We are taking her to the aquarium for her birthday!! I bet she'll love that :) She's getting so big and everything is so cool to her right now. I like this age. It's tough because she's pushing her limits but at the same time it's fun because she's learning how to talk and knows so much. I can't wait for more family fun, in 2012 we are definitively going to do more traveling and sight seeing. I want to take her to the Seven falls in Colorado springs in summer. Now that is a sight to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...