Sunday, September 9, 2012

Slacker Much?!

I've been really slacking on projects. Yea I know..and updating in general. =/ What a bad blogger I know lol. But we got word that we're going to be moving to Kansas next year and I've been trying to clean out all my old projects and furniture to make room for the move. We're hoping to either be in base housing or buy an actual house!! Homeowners?! I've only been dreaming about it for forever! I know, it won't be a forever home, no military family has one of those right?! lol It's a huge step for us and much needed. We have been bursting at the seems in this tiny apartment and Miniboss needs legroom to grow. As well as Parker..though in his case it's not to grow but room to run and lay around :)

I'm selling all my projects and things on craigslist and starting fresh! All new furniture, and all pieces that will really reflect me, and us, and everything I want :)

Hahah I say mostly "I" because well the husband doesn't really have a say. Happy wife, Happy life right guys?! :)

I'm soo excited and ready to look for houses, I want a small old home I can do renovations on. I have a huge obsession over tiny homes, and the idea of making a small house work for you in every sense. I know, I want out of an apt for a tiny house?! Whattt?! But with a house I could really personalize it and make it just the way I want, and make every inch useful and in that sense it will be more "roomy" without having to have a huge square footage. Anyway, it makes sense to me lol.

If we don't find a house we love, we will live on base housing and though that will be like renting again, at least I will have all the furniture pieces I really love!

Anyway wish us luck, cuz in 10 short months the Douangphilas are moving out of Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...